Dive into the summer fun that waits at Camp Manitou’s new aquatic center, including a heated pool, dynamite water slide, splash pad and bath house with showers, lockers and changing rooms.
The public is welcome at Open Swim:
- June 17 through August 19, 2018
- Fridays 4:30 – 8 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-5pm
Tips for planning your visit:
- Admission $7 per person or $25 /family (max of 6)
- Wright County residents, Y Members, Seniors 65+ and children 2 and under $5 or $25 /family (max of 6)
- Punch cards good for the 2018 season - $50 for 10 punches. Punch cards will be available for purchase starting in June during Open Swim hours.
- Review the rules and policies that keep swimmers safe at all Y pools
Since Camp Manitou’s aquatic center is at Bertram Chain of Lakes Regional Park, make it a whole day of fun with easy access to the lakes, plus bike and hiking trails through the park.