Dive into the summer fun that waits at Camp Manitou’s new aquatic center, including a heated pool, dynamite water slide, splash pad and bath house with showers, lockers and changing rooms.
The public is welcome at Open Swim:
- June 19 through August 21
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30-7:30pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 12-6pm
Tips for planning your visit:
- The daily fee is $7 for individuals and $25 for families. Cash or check only.
- The daily fee is waived for kids enrolled in Swim Lessons at Camp Manitou who stick around for Open Swim after lessons
- Please bring a towel and a lock if you plan to use a locker
- Review the rules and policies that keep swimmers safe at all Y pools
Since Camp Manitou’s aquatic center is at Bertram Chain of Lakes Regional Park, make it a whole day of fun with easy access to the lakes, plus bike and hiking trails through the park