Dive into the summer fun that waits at Camp Manitou’s new aquatic center, including a heated pool, dynamite water slide, splash pad and bath house with showers, lockers and changing rooms.
The public is welcome at Open Swim:
- The pool is currently closed.
- 2019 open date and rates will be available soon.
- Fridays 4:30 – 8 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays from 10am-5pm
Tips for planning your visit:
- Admission $7 per person or $25 /family (max of 6)
- Wright County residents, Y Members, Seniors 65+ and children 2 and under $5 or $25 /family (max of 6)
- Punch cards good for the 2018 season - $50 for 10 punches. Punch cards will be available for purchase starting in June during Open Swim hours.
- Review the rules and policies that keep swimmers safe at all Y pools
We will no longer be offering swim lessons at Camp Manitou. If you would like to register for lessons through the Elk River YMCA, you can do so here.
Since Camp Manitou’s aquatic center is at Bertram Chain of Lakes Regional Park, make it a whole day of fun with easy access to the lakes, plus bike and hiking trails through the park.