Dive into the summer fun that waits at Camp Manitou’s new aquatic center, including a heated pool, dynamite water slide, splash pad and bath house with showers, lockers and changing rooms.
The public is welcome at Open Swim:
- The pool will open on Saturday, June 29
- Saturdays only from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. through August 20
Tips for planning your visit:
- Admission $5 per person or $25 /family (max of 6). Ages 2 and under are Free.
- Punch cards good for the 2019 season - $50 for 10 punches. Punch cards will be available for purchase starting in June during Open Swim hours.
- Review the rules and policies that keep swimmers safe at all Y pools
We will no longer be offering swim lessons at Camp Manitou. If you would like to register for lessons through the Elk River YMCA, you can do so here.
Since Camp Manitou’s aquatic center is at Bertram Chain of Lakes Regional Park, make it a whole day of fun with easy access to the lakes, plus bike and hiking trails through the park.