Breathe some fresh air into your workout routine and give your mind and body all the benefits the great outdoors has to offer. Camp provides a variety of beautiful, serene walking trails unique to its location. Choose from a variety of mapped-out walking paths to enjoy at any skill level.
- Camp Manitou is temporarily closed until mid-December.
- Saturdays, 9am - 1pm
- Bring your membership card
- Y Membership required for 1 in 4 participants*
- No registration required
- Youth under 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- No dogs are allowed on camp property*
*Day Camp Manitou:
Leashed dogs are welcome and the membership ratio requirement does not apply due to being located at Wright County Park.
Tips & Preparation
- Maps are provided at each property and includes skill level and distance information for your walking options.
- Each site is staffed specifically for walkers and hikers.
- Don't forget to swipe your membership card with the staff.
- No equipment is required
- Hiking poles (optional)
Attire & What to Bring
- Sturdy walking shoes or hiking boots
- Dress appropriately for weather conditions
Outcomes / Benefits
- Boosts your mood
- Decreases depression
- Busts your stress
- Improves strength and posture
- Improves balance
- Burns calories