What you get
Y membership from June 4 through August 31, including access to:
- Gyms, where you can play hoops, volleyball and more
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Fitness Centers featuring weights, cardio machines and other workout equipment
- Group Exercise classes that help you build strength, speed and flexibility
- Nutritious meals (West St. Paul, East St. Paul, Burnsville, Blaisdell, New Hope, Maplewood, Emma B. Howe, St. Paul Midway)
- Leadership development, service learning opportunities, and career readiness
Check out where to find and how to use all these benefits in the Member Guide.
How to sign up
Before you can start using the Y, you need to attend an orientation session. Orientations will run June 4-June 22 and will be scheduled at the branch on your first visit.
- Get a tour of your Y
- Review the Membership Code of Conduct
- Learn about schedules and programs available for the summer
The fine print
There are 250 free memberships per branch available this summer, so be sure to sign up early. If you’re currently a Y member, or have been a Y member within the last 60 days, you’re not eligible for a free Get Summer membership.
The Y would like to thank the Schulze Family Foundation for their generous contribution to help us provide a safe environment for young people to engage in programs that promote healthy living, build character and leadership, and support success in school and in life.
Can I use my summer membership at any location (Get it at branch A but go with a friend to branch B)?
Yes. You may visit any of the 25 locations in the Twin Cities, Rochester and Hudson, WI.
When does it end?
Membership will run June 4 – August 31, 2018.