What you get
Y membership from June 12 through September 1, including access to:
- Gyms, where you can play hoops, volleyball and more
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Fitness Centers featuring weights, cardio machines and other workout equipment
- Group Exercise classes that help you build strength, speed and flexibility
- Nutritious meals (Emma B. Howe, White Bear Lake, Maplewood, West St. Paul, Shoreview)
- Leadership development and service learning opportunities
Check out where to find and how to use all these benefits in the Member Guide.
How to sign up
- Registration for the Get Summer membership program has closed.
- Learn more about our low-cost youth memberships for teens.
Before you can start using the Y, you need to attend a group orientation session on June 5, 12 or 19, where you’ll:
- Get a tour of your Y
- Review the Membership Code of Conduct
- Learn about schedules and programs available for the summer
The fine print
There are 200 free memberships per branch available this summer, so be sure to sign up early. If you’re currently a Y member, or have been a Y member within the last 60 days, you’re not eligible for a free Get Summer membership.
The Y would like to thank the Schulze Family Foundation for their generous contribution to help us provide a safe environment for young people to engage in programs that promote healthy living, build character and leadership, and support success in school and in life.