The YMCA’s Diabetes Prevention Program is currently enrolling eligible participants for Fall 2018 classes:
- Southdale YMCA Mondays starting November 5th 6:30pm-7:30pm
- Eagan YMCA Wednesdays starting November 7th 5pm-6pm
- Hudson YMCA (Family Fresh Market) Thursdays starting January 31st 12:30pm-1:30pm
- Burnsville YMCA Thursdays starting Jan 2019 5pm-6pm
- Forest Lake YMCA Thursdays starting Jan 2019 11:30am-12pm
- George Wellbeing Center (Dayton YMCA at Gaviidae–Downtown Minneapolis) Tuesdays starting Jan 2019 5pm-6pm
- Mounds View Community Center Wednesdays starting Jan 2019 11am-12pm
Classes are also being added at the following locations, with dates and times to be determined:
If you’re interested in participating in the program, contact us at 612-230-3487 for more information.
Don’t see your preferred location?
Contact us. Classes are formed once enough people have expressed interest in participating. New classes start throughout the year and around the metro—most meetings are at YMCA locations, however some programs run out of clinics or meet at a workplace.