A Typical Class
Powerful music and dynamic, creative instructors keep motivation high. First the class will warm up with simple aerobic moves. Next, you’ll hit two intense peaks followed by recovery periods. Conditioning tracks will focus on your upper and lower body. Class ends with a recovery and stretching track.
- Burns calories for a leaner body
- Tones and shapes body
- Improves strength through core conditioning work
- Raises overall fitness levels
- Improves coordination and agility
- Improves bone health and density
- Increases heart and lung capacity through a full-body cardio workout
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Focus on fun! Don’t worry about perfection – we’ve all been there!
- Lost in a move? Continue stepping or marching until you’re able to re-join the class
- Don’t give up. It usually takes a few classes before you start to feel comfortable and more at ease
No equipment necessary
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Wear loose-fitting, functional workout clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Proper gym shoes, comfortable fit
- Water, towel