FREE for Members
- Level: All
- Drop-in class
- No registration necessary
- Children must be able to pass the shallow water swim test or be within arm’s length of an adult throughout duration of class
- See your doctor first to get clearance for water exercises
- 3+ year olds may attend Family classes with a parent or guardian
- 3-6 year olds may attend Kids Classes without a parent when checked into Kids Stuff
- 7+ year olds may attend Kids Classes without a parent
A Typical Class
Class takes place in our heated indoor pools in shallow water and will include elements of choreography, games, and interactive drills utilizing toys and equipment.
- Increased cardio vascular endurance
- Increased flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and toning
- Time with your family!
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Water fitness equipment
- The Y provides all equipment for this class
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready for the pool
- Proper swim attire is required (swim suit), no basketball shorts, street clothes, etc.
- Water shoes (encouraged)
- Towel, water bottle, aqua jacket (optional)