A Typical Class
Oula.One is a heart-based, musically inspired yoga/dance fusion class. Class is done barefoot on the mat with no jumping and only low impact movements. Focus on breath and the movement of your body as you relieve stress and improve flexibility. (Like Flow)
- Increased flexibility
- Increased strength
- Reduced stress
- Improved concentration and mood
- Improved heart health
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Arrive 5 minutes early to set your mat up
- Be respectful of other students’ relaxation
- Avoid eating in the two hours preceding class
- Inform your instructor of any injuries you may have before class starts.
- Yoga mat. You may bring your own or use one provided by the Y.
- Bolsters are provided by the Y.
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Tighter-fitting, flexible exercise clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Water bottle
- Yoga mat (optional)