FREE for Members
- Level: All
- Drop-in Class
- No registration required
- This class is a prerequisite for Tai Chih Practice
- Kids ages 10 – 14 may attend with a parent or guardian
- Teens age 15+ may attend unaccompanied by an adult
A Typical Class
Participants learn and master the 19 stand-alone soft, flowing movements and one pose that make up Tai Chi Chih. Movements and pose are accomplished in a specific order.
- Promotes sense of well-being
- Improves general health
- Releases stress
- Improves concentration
- Improves balance
- Expands awareness
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers
- Unhurry yourself. Arrive a few minutes before class starts. You’ll feel more relaxed.
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body.
- Inform your instructor of any injuries you may have before class starts.
Attire and What to Bring
- Loose-fitting, flexible exercise clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Water bottle