The goal of the program is to build community and support successful life change in a safe space. But, what does that look like?
Here’s what you can expect:
- You’ll be part of a small group of six to 10 people—choose to participate in a co-ed or gender-specific group.
- Your small group will be a safe, supportive, caring and confidential environment.
- Your group will meet once a week for 90 minutes for eight consecutive weeks.
- During meetings, your group will talk and voluntarily share with the guidance of trained facilitators.
- In addition to meetings, you’ll be reading a book—which is included with your registration. See a sample chapter.
And here are some things that intentionally won’t be part of your experience:
- You won’t be forced to share if you aren’t comfortable doing so.
- You won’t receive advice, therapy or crisis intervention from group facilitators.
If you’ve participated in Journey to Freedom and are interested in continued exploration, join a specialty series—available at select locations:
Freedom from Body Image and Food Issues
- Learn what it means to have a healthy body image
- Identify your eating and exercise habits
- Uncover the root of your struggles with food and body
Freedom from Low Self-Esteem
- Overcome negative thought patterns
- Identify the special gifts and talents that are unique to you
- Discover your self-worth
Freedom from the Pain of Grief and Disappointment
- Learn how to overcome anger associated with loss
- Work through stages of grief
- Understand what forgiveness and acceptance mean for you
Freedom from Fear
- Identify types of fear
- Develop tools to overcome rage and anxiety
- Build a life of faith, surrender, passion and courage
Groups are offered throughout the year, including:
- Winter, starting the week of January 21
- Spring, starting the week of April 1
- Fall, starting the week of September 16
* All fields required unless otherwise noted
Enter Your Information