Journey to Freedom small groups are based on the book, Journey to Freedom: Your Start to a Lifetime of Hope, Health, and Happiness by Scott Reall.
Using the book and small-group discussions, you’ll find the areas of your life that need improvement and will work through what’s needed to make changes, exploring questions like:
- If someone instructed you to mark an X on each part of your life that is broken, where would you put the X?
- What could be the benefits of opening up to a small group of people?
- How might your problems or challenges be an opportunity for growth in your life?
- What is one positive step that you can take today to change your life for the better?
- What loss in your life have you been unable to grieve fully? What have you done with it until now?
Get a sneak peak of the book that’s included with your Journey to Freedom registration—download an intro chapter.