How it works
For $25, you get:
- An initial assessment with a Personal Trainer June 4-6 to measure your starting stats (like body-fat composition and weight) and define your goals
- A fitness tracking journal to help you record and measure your progress
- A final assessment with a Personal Trainer July 23-25 to determine how your progressed toward your goals
You also have free access to drop-in at weekly workshops, covering a variety of fitness and nutrition topics. Visit your local Y for times.
- June 6, Nutrition Seminar
- June 13, TRX Workout
- June 20, Kettlebell Workout
- June 27, Halfway Workout
- July 4, Core workout
- July 11, Rollga Workout
- July 18, Dumbbell Workout
- July 25 Last Chance Workout
Discounts on Personal Training May 28 - June 15
Once you’re signed up for You vs. You, save 10% on Personal Training and Buddy Training through June 15. Visit your local Y to get this discount on training sessions.
About Personal and Buddy Training
In Personal Training sessions, you meet one-on-one with a trainer and get a tailored plan that works just for you. In Buddy Training, invite a friend to workout with you and a trainer. With either option, you choose the length of each session and how often you want to meet.