Discounted for Members
- Ages: 18+
- Level: Intermediate
- Registration required
- Limit 8 participants per class
- Participants should be able to swim 500 yards without stopping, and do continuous cardiovascular exercise for at least 30 minutes.
- Cost for members: $12 per 30-minute class, $16 per 45-minute class, $20 per 60-minute class
- Cost for non-members: $18 per 30-minute class, $22 per 45-minute class, $26 per 60-minute class
A Typical Class
Your trainer will assess your level of fitness for a triathlon and conduct your sessions to increase your stamina.
- Reduced overall running-related injury potential
- Development of all muscle groups
- Increased lung capacity
- Increased cardio capacity
- Increased mobility and range of motion
- Increased overall endurance
- Increased strength
- Reduced body fat
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers
Attire and What to Bring
- Comfortable, functional clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Comfortable and supportive running shoes (running, not tennis shoes).
- Water, towel