A Typical Class
Your instructor will teach you the basics of the reformer machine. You will be guided through healthy flows on the reformer achieving strength and flexibility simultaneously.
- Improves fitness level
- Improves flexibility
- Improves muscular strength and endurance
- Improves posture, balance and alignment
- Developed improved breathing patterns
- Reduces stress level
- Burns calories
Tips + Preparation
- New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Prepare to sweat
No equipment necessary.
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Loose-fitting, comfortable clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- No shoes necessary
- Water, towel