YMCA birthday parties
We have everything you need to have the party of your dreams, hassle free, customized to fit you and your child! All parties include a party room with tables and chairs, and a YMCA host. Parents can bring in their own cake, food and goodie bags. Catered food through the Y is available at an additional charge.
Build a spectacular celebration by selecting from our various packages:
- Basic: 2 hour party featuring time in the gym, pool or both
- Supreme: 2 hour party featuring time in the fitness studio, or a more specialized activity (bounce houses, climbing walls, crafts, sports and more!)
- Extravaganza: 2 or 3 hour basic or supreme party, plus YMCA-provided catering, including pizza or subs, beverages, paper products and T-shirts. All Extravaganza packages include: YMCA host, catered food, paper products, table cloths, t-shirts and guest passes. (*Not all YMCA’s offer Extravaganza parties, please check with Member Services.)
All party packages have a 15 guest maximum, parties with 16 – 30 guests will be charged an additional fee.
Feel free to bring your own cake, goodie bags and decorations—all are allowed in your private party room. If you do choose to decorate, you’ll be responsible for putting them up and taking them down.
For parties that include time in the pool:
- Bring a lock for placing belongings / change of clothes in lockers
- Before entering the pool, children will need to pass a three- to five-minute swim test, or be within arm’s reach of a supervising adult while in the pool
- Regular diapers may not be worn in the pool—swim diaper and plastic pants are required for children who aren’t potty trained
- Additional requirements may apply, based on the pool features at your selected YMCA
Start planning your party today by contacting your local Y branch. Please note birthday parties are not available at all locations.