Kids are encouraged to get at least 60 minutes of daily physical activity—including a balance of structured and unstructured activities. Here are some tips to help you ensure youth are getting and staying active.
Ways to get active with the Y
- Encourage kids to play in a sports class or league
- Bring kids for free child care while you work out
- Take a kid- or family-friendly exercise class
- Help kids learn a life-long skill with Swim Lessons
- Plan a stay at Family Camp
Ways to stay active at home and on the go