Sports Training for athletes in grades 3-12, develops and refines the fundamental skills that help take their sport to the next level. Training is currently available for basketball, and is offered in Eagan and Plymouth.
Step 1: Schedule a free evaluation session
This is your chance to experience the program firsthand, ask questions and determine next steps. Our expert trainers will have an opportunity to see your child in action through drills, and will offer tips to your child.
Step 2: Choose a training option—all prices are per participant
All training options are customized with age- and skill-appropriate skills. With the exception of small-group training monthly plans, all training options must be paid upfront when you sign up.
Private training for one-on-one attention
- $85 for one hour
- $245 for three hours
- $480 for six hours
- $950 for 12 hours
Small-group training for groups of up to six kids
Flexible hours can be used anytime within a calendar year:
- $40 for one hour
- $110 for three hours
- $210 for six hours
- $410 for 12 hours
Monthly plans require a commitment of a set amount of time, and allow you to pay fees on a monthly basis:
- One month—unlimited hours (two hours daily maximum) for $325
- Three consecutive months—12 one-hour sessions for $150/month, $450 total
- Six consecutive months—30 one-hour sessions for $158.33/month, $950 total
- Team training boosts performance for your group of seven to 12 kids—$125 per team for a 75-minute session
- Clinics range from a few hours to multiple days for your group of 10 kids—$15 per child for a one-hour session
- Camps are for your group of at least 25 kids—$30 per child for a three-hour session
If you prefer, you can register with this registration form .