Gates open at 5 p.m. on Friday and at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday. Vendors will be serving at this time. Come early and enjoy the park!
Chairs are not provided. You may bring blankets or chairs to sit on. Please make sure your chairs are easy to get on and off the bus, i.e., are folding chairs and are not too large.
Children 13 and under are admitted free of charge. Young adults 14 and older are required to pay admission. Children 13 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
Parking at Lakefront Park on the days of the festival is reserved and by permit only with limited handicap parking available. Learn more
Yes, we have free shuttle service running to and from the park from a number of locations. Learn more
The following items are NOT permitted in the park or on the bus:
- Oversized Umbrellas
- Food and beverages
- Pets (Service dogs are permitted)
- Guns are not permitted on Lakefront Music Fest grounds. All entries will go through a physical search for unsafe items or items not allowed.
As this is a fundraising event and much of the food and beverage sales make up the money raised for local non-profit organizations, outside food and beverages are not allowed at the event. A variety of food vendors in the park will be selling beer, wine, and pop, as well as water. There will be security checking any bags at the admission gates to ensure compliance.
Yes we do. Disabled guests will be provided these accommodations:
- A limited number of “in the park” handicap parking spaces
- Special off-site parking
- Special transportation from off-site parking lots
- “Shuttle Transportation” while in the park
- Handicap accessible portable toilets.
- In the event of inclement weather, the show will be interrupted, and resume again as soon as weather permits.
- Tickets are sold on a “rain or shine” basis, and no refunds will be given for delays or cancellations due to bad weather.