Youth Center is a FREE program run in partnership with the Andover YMCA and the Andover Community Center for Middle School Students. Youth Center offers students a safe place to hang out and participate in activities at the YMCA. Membership is not required to be a part of this program. View our Instagram profile.
Daily activities include
- Student Gym – basketball and other sports in the field house
- Time in the community room – games, activities, projects, ping-pong, and foosball are available
- Study room – for homework, reading and studying. Students can earn study bucks for working on homework to turn in for treats or be entered in gift card drawings.
Other activities available
Scheduled activities including, but not limited to:
- YMCA pool
- YMCA Fit Zone
- Fitness classes
- DIY crafts/projects
- Events (Trivia night, Minute to Win it)
- Service projects
- Leadership opportunities
- Youth in Government
- Dates: September 23 – June 4 on school days (Youth Center is not available on school release days)
- Location: Community Rooms at the Andover YMCA/Community Center
- Times: 3pm-6pm (until 5:30 on Thursdays)
Registration is required to participate. Please complete the registration form and turn it in at the Youth Center or to Member Services at Andover YMCA.
Download Youth Center expectations (to be signed by student)
Contact Katie O'Toole to learn more about the Andover YMCA Youth Center.