As of 7/6/18, most locations will close at 9pm on Friday, 8pm on Saturday and Sunday, and Kids Stuff will close at 7pm on Fridays. Some locations vary so please visit your branch homepage for details.
This dynamic, fast-growing sport has roots in the cultural traditions of the Native American Iroquois people. We’re excited to share it with kids of all ages at the Y. In our comprehensive lacrosse program, kids learn stickhandling, throwing and catching. Classes start with the basics and work up to more advanced techniques for older kids. Our lacrosse instructors use a skills assessment to find the right class for your child. All classes are grouped by age and ability. See the Blaisdell Y sports schedule
- Leagues: each eight-week session is $100 for members and $125 for non-members.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Center at 612-230-9622.
Session 4, August 20 - October 14
Online league registration is open through September 4.
Tips and preparation for parents and guardians
- You can also register in person at Member Services
- Have your child bring water and wear active wear and tennis shoes
- Players are required to purchase a Y jersey for $15 to participate in any YMCA league
- The Y will provide all necessary equipment
- Arrive on time
- Have your child use the restroom before class begins
- Remain in the building throughout the entire class
- Show a photo ID or driver’s license as you enter the building if you’re not a member of the Y