From basic puck work and shooting to successful stickhandling and passing techniques, kids have a great time learning floor hockey fundamentals at the Y. In this comprehensive program, kids progress from the basics to more advanced techniques as they master each level in a safe environment. Floor hockey instructors use a skills assessment to find the right class for your child. All classes are grouped by age and ability. See the Burnsville Y sports schedule
- Classes: each eight-week session is $70 for members and $95 for non-members.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Center at 612-230-9622.
Session 2, March 16 - May 10
Online class registration is open February 4 through March 30.
Tips and preparation for parents and guardians
- You can also register in person at Member Services
- Have your child bring water and wear active wear and tennis shoes
- Each child will receive a Y T-shirt
- The Y will provide all necessary equipment
- Arrive on time
- Have your child use the restroom before class begins
- Remain in the building throughout the entire class
- Show a photo ID or driver’s license as you enter the building if you’re not a member of the Y