Our highly trained instructors give kids and teens a safe, supportive environment for learning the fundamentals of tennis. Our tennis program includes eight weeks of curriculum from the United States Tennis Association (USTA). Kids will use age-appropriate modified tennis equipment to make learning the game easier and more enjoyable. All classes are grouped by age and ability. See the Burnsville Y sports schedule
- Classes: each eight-week session is $65 for members and $90 for non-members.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Center at 612-230-9622.
Session 5, October 22 - December 23
Online class registration is open through October 30.
Tips and preparation for parents and guardians
- You can also register in person at Member Services
- Have your child bring water and wear active wear and tennis shoes
- Each child will receive a Y T-shirt
- The Y will provide all necessary equipment
- Arrive on time
- Have your child use the restroom before class begins
- Remain in the building throughout the entire class
- Show a photo ID or driver’s license as you enter the building if you’re not a member of the Y