Get active and stay healthy with programs designed specifically for older adults.
We offer Several Membership types:
- Branch Adult $40.00 (Cora McCorvey YMCA Only)
- Branch Dual Membership $60.00 (Cora McCorvey Only)
- Metro Adult and Dual at Association rate.
- Purchase a metro Membership more than 25 locations in the Twin Cities, Rochester and Hudson, WI.
- Helps Manage Stress and Improves overall mood
- Group Exercise Classes, including Zumba, Aqua Zumba and Yoga
- Personal Fitness Consultations and Assessments
- Increase in Physical Activity
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Older Adult Focused Personal Trainers
- Monthly electronic fund transfer (EFT) from checking, savings or credit card ($40 per month).
- Annual payment (get one month free) by cash, check or credit card ($440 per year).
Save Monthly on Your Membership
Check with your insurance provider for eligibility.
Silver &Fit – Silver Sneakers
The Y participates in the Silver&Fit and SilverSneakers programs for Medicare-age members. Check with your insurance provider for eligibility.
UCan! UCare Activity Network
UCare For Seniors: $15 monthly reimbursement.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MN
Blueprint For Health Program: $20 monthly reimbursement. 12 visits monthly requirement.
Medica Fit Choices Program: $20 monthly reimbursement. 12 visits monthly requirement.
Frequent Fitness Program: $20 monthly reimbursement. 12 visits monthly requirement.
Some Preferred One subscribers may be eligible to participate in the Fitness Reimbursement program and receive a $20 reimbursement per month. Check with your provider for Details.