From aquatics to free weights, we offer a wide range of fitness and recreational opportunities.
Don’t see what you’re looking for at the Dayton YMCA at Gaviidae? Check out our complete list of amenities at all Y locations, or download our comparison grid to find a branch Y that meets your needs.
- Cardio equipment
- Fitness studios and spaces
- Free weights
- Group Exercise classes
- Personal Training
- Product Showcase
- Resistance training machines
- Specialty classes
- George Wellbeing Center – opening spring 2018
- Lap pool: Is 3 feet, six inches deep. During lap swim, there are up to 4 lanes open. This pool is 82-84 degrees.
- Sauna: Access from the pool deck.
- Whirlpool: Capacity is 13 people and the water temperature is 102-104 degrees.
- Adult locker rooms
- Equity Innovation Center
- Free WiFi
Because the Dayton YMCA at Gaviidae is home to exclusive interactive features, purchased guest passes are more expensive at this location.
The Y considers the individual needs of every person and the ability of the program to meet those needs. Please inform the Y during the enrollment process if you or a family member requires any special accommodation. This information enables the Y to better meet your needs or those of a family member, within available resources and to the extent reasonable. All staff that will be working with you or a family member with special needs will be informed of how to care for or meet those needs.