Birthday parties at the YMCA
Build a spectacular celebration by selecting your:
- Duration—two- and three-hour parties are available
- Size—parties are priced to include up to 15 children, and can include a maximum of 30 for an additional fee
- Activity—focus on one activity or combine two—activities can include:
- Playtime in the gym or pool
- Bounce House
- Food—You can bring in whatever you’d like! Some examples include pizza, snacks, juice, cake, cupcakes, etc.
There are three main options for birthday parties. All include a party room with tables and chairs, a YMCA host and guest passes:
- Basic party features time in the gym or pool
- Supreme parties include 1 hour with a specialized activity, such as an Inflatable.
- Combo party is a Basic party including one hour in the gym and one hour in the pool.
Feel free to bring your own cake, goodie bags and decorations—all are allowed in your private party room. If you do choose to decorate, you’ll be responsible for putting them up and taking them down.
For parties that include time in the pool:
- Kids should come to the party with their swimsuit on under their clothes
- Before entering the pool, children will need to pass a three- to five-minute swim test, or be within arm’s reach of a supervising adult while in the pool
- Adults/Parents must be in a swimsuit and physically in the pool with children and within an arm’s reach of any child who has not passed the shallow water swim test.
- The following are the pool ratios: 5 years and under- 4 children to 1 adult; 6-9 years- 6 to 1; 10 years and over- 8 to 1.
- Regular diapers may not be worn in the pool—swim diaper and plastic pants are required for children who aren’t potty trained
- Additional requirements may apply
Start planning your party today—get more details from Eagan’s Family Engagement Director. 651-259-2112.