Kids learn proper technique and build endurance through a curriculum of exercises, drills, races and games. Our trainers promote safe workouts, beginning each session begins with an extensive warm-up and ending with a cool-down to soothe active muscles. See the Eagan Y sports schedule
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Center at 612-230-9622.
Each nine-week league is $100 for members and $125 for non-members.
Age-based leagues will vary by session.
Participants will be placed on teams by current grade level. All-Y league teams will play other teams throughout the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities.
Session 4, August 14 - October 8
League registration is open through August 7.
Tips and preparation for parents and guardians
- Have your child bring water and wear active wear and tennis shoes
- The Y will provide all necessary equipment, including jerseys
- Arrive on time
- Have your child use the restroom before class begins
- Remain in the building throughout the entire class
- Show a photo ID or driver’s license as you enter the building if you’re not a member of the Y
We offer free track & field skills clinics so your child can check it out and get a feel for the basics. There’s no need to register ahead of time, just come to the clinic and you’ll be asked to sign in.
- May 14, 2-4pm