From aquatics to free weights, we offer a wide range of fitness and recreational opportunities.
Health and Fitness
- Fitness studios for group exercise classes
- Cardio equipment
- Resistance training machines
- Free weights
- Pilates reformer
- More about fitness and personal training
- Lap pool: Has depths ranging from 3 feet, 5 inches to 4 feet, 5 inches and is 25 yards long. During lap swim, there are up to 4 lanes open.
- Water features: Fountains and a dump bucket in the leisure pool.
- Waterslide: Splash down the slide that’s 12 feet tall into a pool that’s 4 feet deep.
- Zero-entry, warm-water leisure pool: A swimming pool that’s like the beach—the edge gradually slopes from the deck into the water. The pool is 4 feet at its deepest and 25 yards long.
- Outdoor splash deck: Cool off during the summer months with this recreational area including spray jets and a zero-depth entry, which means the edge gradually slopes from the deck into the water.
- Basketball court
- Kids gym
Youth and Teen
- Kids Stuff Free Drop-off Child Care
- Inflatable parties
- Family locker rooms
- Adult locker rooms
- Functional training area for personal training
- Personal training
- BodyGem Metabolic Assessments
- Free wireless internet in lobby
- Coffee lounge
- Pool parties
- Playscape parties
The Y considers the individual needs of every person and the ability of the program to meet those needs. Please inform the Y during the enrollment process if you or a family member requires any special accommodation. This information enables the Y to better meet your needs or those of a family member, within available resources and to the extent reasonable. All staff that will be working with you or a family member with special needs will be informed of how to care for or meet those needs.