Birthday parties at the YMCA
Build a spectacular celebration by selecting your:
- Duration—two- and three-hour parties are available
- Size—parties are priced to include up to 15 children, and can include a maximum of 30 for an additional fee
- Activity—focus on one activity or combine two—activities can include:
- Playtime in the pool
- Specialty activities like climbing walls, play maze and splash deck
- Food—choose to bring in your own food, or let the Y provide it
There are three main options for birthday parties. All party packages include a two-hour party room rental with tables and chairs, kitchen access and a YMCA host and guest passes.
- Swim Party features unlimited swimming during open swim
- Supreme party features a more specialized activity, including Climbing Wall parties, Play Maze parties and Splash Deck parties.
- Combo Party features time split between two specialized activities:
- Swim and Climb party
- Swim and Play Maze party
- Play Maze and Climb party
- Extravaganza party is any party of your choice, plus YMCA-provided catering, including pizza or subs, beverages, paper products and T-shirts (*Not all YMCA’s offer Extravaganza parties, please check with Member Services.)
Feel free to bring your own cake, goodie bags and decorations—all are allowed in your private party room. If you do choose to decorate, you’ll be responsible for putting them up and taking them down.
For parties that include time in the pool:
- Kids should come to the party with their swimsuit on under their clothes
- Before entering the pool, children will need to pass a three- to five-minute swim test, or be within arm’s reach of a supervising adult while in the pool
- Regular diapers may not be worn in the pool—swim diaper and plastic pants are required for children who aren’t potty trained
- Additional requirements may apply
Start planning your party today—get more details from Emma B. Howe’s Family Engagement Director. 763-717-1860.