Each eight-week session is $70 for members and $95 for non-members.
Age-based classes will vary by session.
Age 3: 30-minute class
Kids at this level learn how to get comfortable using their feet. Safe, age-appropriate activities teach basic concepts and show how much fun soccer can be!
Age 4 through grade 1: 45-minute class
Our trainers start to introduce team-based instruction such as drills and scrimmages. All games are friendly, inclusive and non-scoring.
Grades 2-8: 60-minute class
Kids in upper grades learn more advanced techniques and strategies customized to their age and ability. Our expert trainers challenge athletes and give helpful feedback, making sure they stay safe and have fun in every class.
Session 3, June 8 - August 9
Session 3 sports programs have been cancelled for 2020.
Tips and preparation for parents and guardians
- You can also register in person at Member Services
- Have your child bring water and wear active wear and tennis shoes (shin guards recommended but not required)
- Each child will receive a Y T-shirt
- The Y will provide all necessary equipment
- Arrive on time
- Have your child use the restroom before class begins
- Remain in the building throughout the entire class
- Show a photo ID or driver’s license as you enter the building if you’re not a member of the Y