From aquatics to free weights, we offer a wide range of fitness and recreational opportunities.
Health and Fitness
- Fitness studios for group exercise classes
- Cardio equipment
- Resistance training machines
- Free weights
- Healthy Living Learning Kitchen
- Lap pool: Has depths ranging from 3 feet, 6 inches to 6 feet and is 25 yards long. During lap swim, there are up to 4 lanes open.
- Sauna: Access from the pool deck.
- Vortex pool: An oval-shaped track filled with 3 feet, 6 inches of water that creates a current with jets—ideal for walking.
- Warm-water leisure pool: Has depths ranging from 6 inches to 4 feet.
- Water features: Sprays and bucket dumps in the leisure pool.
- Waterslide: Splash down the slide that’s over 13 feet tall into a pool that’s 4 feet deep.
- Outdoor splash deck: Cool off during the summer months with this recreational area including spray jets and a zero-depth entry, which means the edge gradually slopes from the deck into the water.
Youth and Teen
- Kids Stuff Free Drop-off Child Care
- Seasonal outdoor splash deck
- Locker rooms
- Free wireless internet in lobby
- Child care
- Personal training
- School Age Care
- BodyGem Metabolic Assessments
The Y considers the individual needs of every person and the ability of the program to meet those needs. Please inform the Y during the enrollment process if you or a family member requires any special accommodation. This information enables the Y to better meet your needs or those of a family member, within available resources and to the extent reasonable. All staff that will be working with you or a family member with special needs will be informed of how to care for or meet those needs.