We offer Several Membership types:
- Branch Adult $36.00 (Heritage Park Only)
- Dual Membership $53.00 (Heritage Park Only)
- Metro Adult and Dual at Association rate.
- Purchase a metro Membership For access to this and 21 other YMCA facilities across the Greater Twin Cities and western Wisconsin.
- Helps Manage Stress and Improves overall mood
- Group Exercise Classes, including Zumba, Aqua Zumba and Yoga
- Personal Fitness Consultations and Assessments
- Increase in Physical Activity
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Older Adult Focused Personal Trainers
- Monthly electronic fund transfer (EFT) from checking, savings or credit card ($35 per month).
- Annual payment by cash, check or credit card ($420 per year).
No Contracts, Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to be happy with the Y. If we don’t meet your expectations within the first 30 days of your membership enrollment, we will refund your fees.
Save Monthly on Your Membership
Check with your insurance provider for eligibility.
Silver &Fit – Silver Sneakers
The Y participates in the Silver&Fit and SilverSneakers programs for Medicare-age members. Check with your insurance provider for eligibility.
UCan! UCare Activity Network
UCare For Seniors: $15 monthly reimbursement.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MN
Blueprint For Health Program: $20 monthly reimbursement. 12 visits monthly requirement.
Medica Fit Choices Program: $20 monthly reimbursement. 12 visits monthly requirement.
Frequent Fitness Program: $20 monthly reimbursement. 12 visits monthly requirement.
Some Preferred One subscribers may be eligible to participate in the Fitness Reimbursement program and receive a $20 reimbursement per month. Check with your provider for Details.