The martial arts program is a taekwondo based program affiliated with the American Taekwondo Association. The program focuses on the physical techniques of martial arts and the lifeskills associated with the discipline of martial arts. Students will begin as a white belt and have the opportunity to continue to train focusing on the goals of belt progression and working toward earning a black belt. We encourage families to train together. The instructors are ATA certified and world champion competitors. See the Hudson Y sports schedule
- Classes: each eight-week session is $65 for members and $90 for non-members.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Center at 612-230-9622.
Session 3, June 10 - August 11
Online class registration is open April 25 through June 24.
Tips and preparation for parents and guardians
- You can also register in person at Member Services
- Have your child bring water and wear active wear and tennis shoes
- Each child will receive a Y T-shirt
- The Y will provide all necessary equipment
- Arrive on time
- Have your child use the restroom before class begins
- Remain in the building throughout the entire class
- Show a photo ID or driver’s license as you enter the building if you’re not a member of the Y