From aquatics to free weights, we offer a wide range of fitness and recreational opportunities.
Don’t see what you’re looking for at Lino Lakes? Check out our complete list of amenities at all Y locations to find a branch Y that meets your needs.
Health and Fitness
- Fitness studios for group exercise classes
- Cardio equipment
- Resistance training machines
- Free weights
- Outdoor trail for running, walking and biking
- Personal training
- BodyGem Metabolic Assessments
- Pilates Reformer
- TRX training area
- Lap pool: Has depths ranging from 3 feet, 6 inches to 5 feet and is 25 yards long. During lap swim, there are up to 6 lanes open.
- Sauna: Access from the pool deck.
- Waterslide: Splash down the slide that’s almost 19 feet tall into a pool that’s 3 feet, 6 inches deep.
- Zero-entry, warm-water leisure pool: A swimming pool that’s like the beach—the edge gradually slopes from the deck into the water. The pool is 3 feet, 6 inches at its deepest and 20 yards long.
- Basketball court
- Open basketball, pickleball & badminton
Youth and Teen
- Kids Stuff Free Drop-off Child Care
- HYPE (Healthy Youth Positively Engaged)
- Sports Classes
- Dance & Tumbling Classes
- Arts & Humanities Classes
- Youth In Government
- Leader's Club
- Summer Programming
- School Release Days
- Birthday Parties
- Parents Night Out
- Family locker rooms
- Adult locker rooms
- ForeverWell group
- Free Wi-Fi
- Facility Rentals
The Y considers the individual needs of every person and the ability of the program to meet those needs. Please inform the Y during the enrollment process if you or a family member requires any special accommodation. This information enables the Y to better meet your needs or those of a family member, within available resources and to the extent reasonable. All staff that will be working with you or a family member with special needs will be informed of how to care for or meet those needs.