Birthday parties at the YMCA
Build a spectacular celebration at the Lino Lakes YMCA with kid-friendly party packages. Package prices include up to 15 kids and two adult. Parties with more than 15 guests will be charged an additional fee of $5.00 per child. Party rooms can accommodate up to 35. To qualify for member pricing, the parent or guardian of the child being celebrated must be a member.
What’s included in the birthday party package?
There are a variety of options for birthday parties. All include a party room with tables, chairs, trash bins and a YMCA Birthday Host. The YMCA Birthday Host will be able to provide with extra chairs, tables in the Party Room and provide equipment for your party in the Gym and/or Pool. They will be available to assist you with any questions you may have. The YMCA Birthday host does not lead activities for the Birthday Party.
Members: $135, plus tax
Non-member: $160, plus tax
Includes one hour in a party room and one hour of open gym.
Members: $145, plus tax
Non-member: $170, plus tax
Includes one hour in a party room and one hour in the pool.
Members: $165, plus tax
Non-member: $190, plus tax
Includes one hour in a party room and one hour in an indoor inflatable bounce house.
Members: $200, plus tax
Non-member: $230, plus tax
Includes one hour in a party room, one hour in an indoor inflatable bounce house and one hour in the pool.
Start planning your party today—get more details by contacting us at 651-795-9622.
Notes on parties that include pool time
- Swim parties with more than 25 swimmers are asked at least two weeks before the event.
- To use the large water slide, partygoers must be at least 48 inches tall.
- Kids are asked to come to the party with their swimsuit on under their clothes.
- Before entering the pool, kids will need to pass a short swim test, or be within arm’s reach of a supervising adult while in the pool.
- Regular diapers aren’t allowed in the pool—swim diapers and plastic pants are required for kids who aren’t potty trained.
- Kids age three and under don’t need a wristband, but do need to be accompanied at all times by an adult with a wristband.
Food and beverages
Feel free to bring your own cake, goodie bags, balloons and decorations – all are allowed in your private party room. If you do choose to decorate, you’ll be responsible for putting them up and taking them down.
- Serve food and beverages (except alcohol) in the party room—no food or beverages are allowed in the gym, pool area or bounce house.
- Bring in your own home cooked foods, store-bought and ready-to-serve food (cake, sandwich platter, fruit tray, treat bags, etc.).
- Order food from a local restaurant to be delivered.
Party room set up and clean up
- You can arrive up to 15 minutes before the party room rental time to decorate the party room—no decorations are allowed in the gym or pool area.
- If you’d like to attach any decorations to the walls, ceiling or floor, you must request approval before your event
- The only candles allowed are those on a cake—no open flames may be used for decoration.
- Confetti, silly string, glitter and piñatas aren’t allowed.
- Birthday Host will set up and remove tables, chairs, recycling and trash receptacles.
- All decorations must be cleaned up by the scheduled end time of the party.
- For every 30 minutes past the scheduled end time that the room is occupied, you will be charged an additional $50.
- If decorations aren’t removed and trash isn’t properly disposed of, you’ll be charged an additional $100.
- If you provide written notice to cancel your party at least four days before the event, you can reschedule for another date within one year of the original event date (based on availability). No refunds are available for cancellation at any time.
- Any questions about planning your party today—please, contacting us at 651-795-9622