Fun for kids
Build a spectacular celebration at the Maplewood Community Center—YMCA with kid-friendly party packages. Package prices include up to 15 kids and two adults. Larger party rooms can accommodate up to 25 and up to 40 are available for an additional fee.
Open Gym—$150, plus tax
Includes one hour in a party room and two hours of open gym.
Splash Bash—$150, plus tax
Includes one hour in a party room and two hours in the pool.
Bounce House—$175, plus tax
Includes one hour in a party room and one hour in an indoor inflatable bounce house.
Combo: Splash Bash + Bounce House—$250, plus tax
Includes two hours in a party room, one hour in an indoor inflatable bounce house and two hours in the pool.
Combo: Splash Bash + Open Gym—$250, plus tax
Includes two hours in a party room, two hours in open gym and two hours in the pool.
All Access—$350, plus tax
Includes two hours in a party room, two hours in the pool, two hours in an indoor inflatable bounce house and two hours of open gym.
Start planning your party today—get more details by contacting us.
Notes on parties that include pool time
- Up to eight additional wristbands may be purchased for more people to swim—up to four days in advance of the event wristbands are $5.50 for kids and $7.50 for adults, on the day of the event wristbands are $8 for kids and $10 for adults
- Swim parties with more than 25 guests need to contact the Maplewood Community Center—YMCA at least two weeks before the event
- To use the large water slide, partygoers must be at least 48 inches tall
- Kids should come to the party with their swimsuit on under their clothes
- Before entering the pool, kids will need to pass a short swim test, or be within arm’s reach of a supervising adult while in the pool
- Regular diapers aren’t allowed in the pool—swim diapers and plastic pants are required for kids who aren’t potty trained
- Partygoers that aren’t swimming (adults or kids) don’t need a wristband
- Kids age two and under don’t need a wristband, but do need to be accompanied at all times by an adult with a wristband
Food and beverages
With an open catering policy, you can:
- Serve food and beverages (except alcohol) in the party room—no food or beverages are allowed in the gym, pool area or bounce house
- Bring in your own store-bought and ready-to-serve food (cake, sandwich platter, fruit tray, treat bags, etc.)
- Order food from a local restaurant to be delivered
- Order food from our Snack Bar, which includes: pizza, hot dogs, hot pretzels, nachos, soup, cookies, donuts, chips, granola bars, candy bars, popcorn, bottled water/pop, milk, Powerade, protein shakes and fountain drinks
- Work with a Minnesota licensed and insured caterer to provide food
Party room set up and clean up
- You can arrive up to 30 minutes before the start time of your party to decorate the party room—no decorations are allowed in the gym or pool area
- If you’d like to attach any decorations to the walls, ceiling or floor, you must request approval before your event
- The only candles allowed are those on a cake—no open flames may be used for decoration
- Confetti, silly string, glitter and piñatas aren’t allowed
- We will set up and remove tables, chairs, a water station, recycling and trash receptacles
- All decorations must be cleaned up by the scheduled end time of the party
- For every 30 minutes past the scheduled end time that the room is occupied, you will be charged an additional $50
- If decorations aren’t removed and trash isn’t properly disposed of, you’ll be charged an additional $100
If you provide written notice to cancel your party at least four days before the event, you can reschedule for another date within one year of the original event date (based on availability). No refunds are available for cancellation at any time.
Start planning your party today—get more details from Maplewood Community Center’s Event Manager. 651-747-0893.