Birthday parties at the YMCA
Build a spectacular celebration by selecting your:
- Duration—two- and three-hour parties are available
- Size—parties are priced to include up to 15 children and 2 adults, and can include a maximum of 30 for an additional fee: ($5.50/Youth and $7.50/Adult)
- Activity—activities vary by location and can include:
- Playtime in the pool or in our Bounce Castle
- Food—you can choose to have food catered or bring in food as long as it is prepackaged – food is not provided by Maplewood Community Center.
There are two main options for birthday parties. All include a party room with tables and chairs, and guest passes:
- Basic party features 60-minute room rental and two-hours in the pool. (Cost: $150)
- Supreme party features 60-minute room rental and one-hour in our Bounce Castle. (Cost: $175)
Feel free to bring your own cake, goodie bags and decorations—all are allowed in your private party room. If you do choose to decorate, you’ll be responsible for putting them up and taking them down.
For parties that include time in the pool:
- Kids should come to the party with their swimsuit on under their clothes
- Before entering the pool, children will need to pass a three- to five-minute swim test, or be within arm’s reach of a supervising adult while in the pool
- Regular diapers may not be worn in the pool—swim diaper and plastic pants are required for children who aren’t potty trained
- Additional wristbands may be purchased up to 4 days in advance. Any additional day of wristbands will be $5.50/youth and $7.50/adult.
- Additional requirements may apply
Start planning your party today—get more details by emailing Andre Bennington via email or call 651-747-0893.