Each eight-week session is $43.
Age-based classes will vary by session.
Age 3: 30-minute class
Class introduces basketball basics, encouraging exploration within a safe and healthy environment. Kids work on beginner concepts such as dribbling, defense and shooting mechanics.
Age 4 through grade 1: 45-minute class
Class strengthens beginning basketball skills, preparing kids for the next level with work on ball handling and manipulation, defense and shooting mechanics.
Grades 2-8: 60-minute class
Class builds knowledge of the game through team play, developing individual skills including passing angles, defensive skills, offensive roles and shooting.
Session 2, March 16 - May 10
Online class registration is open February 4 through March 30.
Tips and preparation for parents and guardians
- You can also register in person at Member Services
- Have your child bring water and wear active wear and tennis shoes
- Each child will receive a Y T-shirt
- The Y will provide all necessary equipment
- Arrive on time
- Have your child use the restroom before class begins
- Remain in the building throughout the entire class
- Show a photo ID or driver’s license as you enter the building if you’re not a member of the Y