Volleyball at the Y gives kids a solid foundation in fitness while they learn the right skills to play one of the world’s most exciting, fastest growing sports. Kids start with basic passing and setting techniques, footwork and ball contact. Higher-level classes teach serving, hitting and blocking footwork, and incorporate small scrimmages. All classes are grouped by age and ability. See the Mounds View Y sports schedule
- Leagues: each eight-week session is $100 for members and $125 for non-members.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Center at 612-230-9622.
Session 1, January 7 - March 3
Online class registration is open through January 21.
Tips and preparation for parents and guardians
- You can also register in person at Member Services
- Have your child bring water and wear active wear and tennis shoes
- Players are required to purchase a Y jersey for $15 to participate in any YMCA league
- The Y will provide all necessary equipment
- Arrive on time
- Have your child use the restroom before class begins
- Remain in the building throughout the entire class
- Show a photo ID or driver’s license as you enter the building if you’re not a member of the Y