As of 7/6/18, most locations will close at 9pm on Friday, 8pm on Saturday and Sunday, and Kids Stuff will close at 7pm on Fridays. Some locations vary so please visit your branch homepage for details.
We model our Running Club after Kids Run the Nation, developed by the Road Runners Club of America. Kids often discover a lifelong love for running through group runs in this fun and supportive setting. Our running club curriculum gives kids the tools to explore running as a sport, helping them build the skills and stamina to walk, jog or run for 30 minutes without stopping. It’s also a great off-season option for kids interested in Track & Field to build endurance and gain new techniques. All classes are grouped by age and ability. See the New Hope Y sports schedule
- Classes: each nine-week session is $65 for members and $90 for non-members.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Center at 612-230-9622.
Session 4, August 20 - October 14
Online class registration is open through September 4.
Tips and preparation for parents and guardians
- You can also register in person at Member Services
- Have your child bring water and wear active wear and tennis shoes
- Each child will receive a Y T-shirt
- The Y will provide all necessary equipment
- Arrive on time
- Have your child use the restroom before class begins
- Remain in the building throughout the entire class
- Show a photo ID or driver’s license as you enter the building if you’re not a member of the Y