There are so many ways to invest your personal time in the young people at the Harold Mezile North Community Youth and Teen Enrichment Center. Whether serving in ways that directly impact our kids like hands-on homework help or in more indirect ways like special event or campaign support, volunteers make a genuine difference by:
- Inspiring confidence and dreams
- Building trust through healthy, adult relationships
- Growing and strengthening our community
- Sharing experience, expertise and excitement around learning
- Joining in the FUN!
We still feel the positive impact of the following game-changers who invested their time:
- Roller Girls
- Samaritan’s Feet
- E.J. Henderson
- Minneapolis Public Schools
- Minneapolis Parks & Rec Board
- Friedman’s Shoes
- UnitedHealth Group
- American Heart Association
If you are interested in investing your time, please visit our Volunteer page.