From aquatics to free weights, we offer a wide range of fitness and recreational opportunities.
Health and Fitness
- Fitness studios for group exercise classes
- Cardio equipment
- Resistance training machines
- Free weights
- More about fitness and personal training
- Lap pool: Has depths ranging from 3 feet, 6 inches to 4 feet, 4 inches and is 25 yards long. During lap swim, there are up to 3 lanes open.
- Vortex pool: An oval-shaped track filled with 3 feet, 6 inches of water that creates a current with jets—ideal for walking.
- Warm-water leisure pool: Has depths ranging from 6 inches to 4 feet.
- Water features: Fountains in the leisure pool.
- Waterslide: Splash down the slide that’s over 7 feet tall into a pool that’s 3 feet, 7 inches deep.
- Outdoor splash deck: Cool off during the summer months with this recreational area including spray jets and a zero-depth entry, which means the edge gradually slopes from the deck into the water.
- Kids gym
Youth and Teen
- Kids Stuff Free Drop-off Child Care
- Activity Center
- Family locker rooms
- Adult locker rooms
- Personal training
- Senior centers
- Child care
- New Leaf Metabolic Assessment Services
The Y considers the individual needs of every person and the ability of the program to meet those needs. Please inform the Y during the enrollment process if you or a family member requires any special accommodation. This information enables the Y to better meet your needs or those of a family member, within available resources and to the extent reasonable. All staff that will be working with you or a family member with special needs will be informed of how to care for or meet those needs.