Birthday parties at the YMCA
Build a spectacular celebration by selecting your:
- Duration—two-hour parties are available at the Rochester YMCA
- Friday: 6pm-8pm
- Saturday: 1pm-3pm & 4pm-6pm
- Sunday: 10am-12pm & 1pm-3pm
- Size—parties are priced to include up to 15 children (not including the birthday child or parents/adult chaperones), and can include a maximum of 20 children for an additional fee of $5 per child.
- Activity—activities can include:
- Playtime in the gym or pool
- Specialty activities like dance parties, arts & crafts and more!
- Food—guests are responsible for bringing their own food and beverages
- ALL birthday parties must be reserved at least 14 days in advance.
There are two main options for birthday parties. All include a party room with tables and chairs, a YMCA host and guest passes:
- Basic party features one hour in party room and one hour in an activity space.
- Open gym party
- Pool party
- Supreme party features one hour in party room and one hour doing a more specialized activity:
Feel free to bring your own cake, goodie bags and decorations—all are allowed in your private party room. If you do choose to decorate, your party host will help you with decorations and clean-up. You may arrive 15 minutes early to set-up, and stay up to 15 minutes late to clean after the party.
For parties that include time in the pool:
- Kids should come to the party with their swimsuit on under their clothes
- Before entering the pool, children will need to pass a three- to five-minute swim test, or be within arm’s reach of a supervising adult while in the pool
- Regular diapers may not be worn in the pool—swim diaper and plastic pants are required for children who aren’t potty trained
- Please note that a 3:1 adult to child ratio is required in the pool for participants under 7 years of age. Chaperones must be in a swimsuit and physically be in the water.
- Additional requirements may apply
Start planning your party today—to get more details email us at RochesterBirthdays@ymcamn.org.