From aquatics to free weights, we offer a wide range of fitness and recreational opportunities.
Health and Fitness
- Fitness studios for group exercise classes
- Cardio equipment
- Resistance training machines
- Free weights
- Walking and running track
- More about fitness and personal training
- Lap pool: Has depths ranging from 3 feet, 6 inches to 9 feet and is 25 yards long. During lap swim, there are up to 5 lanes open.
- Outdoor diving boards: Are ¾ meter.
- Outdoor pool: Has depths ranging from 3 feet, 6 inches to 11 feet and is 50 meters long.
- Outdoor water feature: Sprays in the leisure pool.
- Outdoor waterslide: Splash down the slide that’s 8 feet tall into a pool that’s 14 feet deep.
- Outdoor zero-entry, warm-water leisure pool: A swimming pool that’s like the beach—the edge gradually slopes from the deck into the water. The pool is 2 feet at its deepest.
- Sauna: Access from the hallway.
- Basketball court
- Kids gym
Youth and Teen
- Kids Stuff Free Drop-off Child Care
- Family locker rooms
- Adult locker rooms
- Functional area for personal training
- Personal training
- BodyGem Metabolic Assessments
- Free wireless internet in lobby
- Child care (offsite)
- Preschool (offsite)
The Y considers the individual needs of every person and the ability of the program to meet those needs. Please inform the Y during the enrollment process if you or a family member requires any special accommodation. This information enables the Y to better meet your needs or those of a family member, within available resources and to the extent reasonable. All staff that will be working with you or a family member with special needs will be informed of how to care for or meet those needs.