Birthday parties at the YMCA
Build a spectacular celebration by selecting your:
- Duration—two- and three-hour parties are available
- Size—parties are priced to include up to 15 children, and can include a maximum of 30 for an additional fee
- Activity—focus on one activity or combine two—activities can include:
- Playtime in the gym or pool
- Dance, Zumba or yoga in the fitness studio
- Specialty activities like bounce houses and sports in the gym
- Food—bring in your own food
There are four main options for birthday parties. All include a party room with tables and chairs, a YMCA host and guest passes:
- Basic party features time in the gym or pool
- Supreme party features time in the fitness studio, gym or bounce house
- Combo package party features time spent doing a combination of activities from the basic or supreme party options.
- Extravaganza party is a Basic party, plus YMCA-provided catering, including pizza, beverages, paper products and T-shirts (*Not all YMCA’s offer Extravaganza parties, please check with Member Services.)
Feel free to bring your own cake, goodie bags and decorations—all are allowed in your private party room. If you do choose to decorate, you’ll be responsible for putting them up and taking them down.
For parties that include time in the pool:
- Kids should come to the party with their swimsuit on under their clothes
- Before entering the pool, children will need to pass a three- to five-minute swim test, or be within arm’s reach of a supervising adult while in the pool
- Regular diapers may not be worn in the pool—swim diaper and plastic pants are required for children who aren’t potty trained
- Additional requirements may apply
Start planning your party today—get more details from Shoreview’s Family Engagement Director. 651-490-4889.