Health and fitness have been large components of my life for as long as I can remember. Looking back, it wasn’t one specific event that led me to pursue a career as a personal trainer—but an accumulation of positive experiences. Because of my undergraduate work in wellness and position as a medical sergeant with the Minnesota National Guard, I was selected to study with the Army Physical Readiness Division and become a Master Fitness Trainer. This course uncovered my passion and aptitude for personal and group fitness in a professional setting.
- Special Populations Training
- Endurance & Strength Training
Education & Experience
- B.S., Exercise Science: Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, Winona State University
- Master Fitness Trainer—Army
- Combatives Instructor—Army
- Certified Spinning Instructor
- Certified Personal Trainer—American College of Sports Medicine
- Group Exercise Instructor—American College of Sports Medicine
Complete the form below or call 952-838-3699.