Our T-ball and baseball programs give kids the skills and passion to enjoy the “national pastime.” T-ball is often a child's first introduction to team sports. In baseball and softball, we help kids shape these fundamentals into skills such as throwing, catching, pitching, hitting and running bases. All classes are grouped by age and ability. See the Southdale Y sports brochure
- Classes: each eight-week session is $65 for members and $90 for non-members.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Center at 612-230-9622.
Session 4, August 14 - October 8
Class registration is open through August 19.
Tips and preparation for parents and guardians
- You can also register in person at Member Services
- Have your child bring water and wear active wear, tennis shoes and glove (plastic cleats optional)
- Each child will receive a Y T-shirt
- The Y will provide all other necessary equipment
- Arrive on time
- Have your child use the restroom before class begins
- Remain in the building throughout the entire class
- Show a photo ID or driver’s license as you enter the building if you’re not a member of the Y