Birthday parties at the YMCA
Build a spectacular celebration by selecting your:
- Duration—two- and three-hour parties are available
- Size—parties are priced to include up to 15 children, and can include a maximum of 30 for an additional fee
- Activity—focus on one activity or combine two—activities can include:
- Playtime in the gym or pool
- Dance party in the fitness studio
- Specialty activities like bounce houses, and sports
- Food—you can choose to bring your own food
There are three main options for birthday parties. All include a party room with tables and chairs, a YMCA host and guest passes:
- Basic party features time in the gym, pool or both
- Supreme party features time in the bounce house, dance studio or organized sport of choice in the gym
- Extravaganza party is a combo party including time in the bounce house and pool or time playing an organized sport in the gym and time in the pool.
Feel free to bring your own cake, goodie bags and decorations—all are allowed in your private party room. If you do choose to decorate, you’ll be responsible for putting them up and taking them down.
For parties that include time in the pool:
- Kids should come to the party with their swimsuit on under their clothes
- Before entering the pool, children will need to pass a three- to five-minute swim test, or be within arm’s reach of a supervising adult while in the pool
- Regular diapers may not be worn in the pool—swim diaper and plastic pants are required for children who aren’t potty trained
- Additional requirements may apply
Start planning your party today—get more details from St. Paul Eastside’s Family Engagement Director. 651-793-7297.