As the popularity of soccer continues to soar nationwide, the Y will now offer Futsal during the winter months. Futsal increases a players touch and speed of play. With a smaller ball and the court as the playing surface, our program teaches quick paced, creative play and the technique for success in the outdoor game.
- Leagues: each eight-week league is $105 for members and $130 for non-members.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Center at 612-230-9622.
Session 2, March 16 - May 10
Online league registration is open February 4 through March 30.
Tips and preparation for parents and guardians
- You can also register in person at Member Services
- Have your child bring water and wear active wear and tennis shoes
- Players are required to purchase a Y jersey for $15 to participate in any YMCA league
- The Y will provide all necessary equipment
- Arrive on time
- Have your child use the restroom before class begins
- Remain in the building throughout the entire class
- Show a photo ID or driver’s license as you enter the building if you’re not a member of the Y