Birthday parties at the YMCA
Build a spectacular celebration by selecting your:
- Duration—two- and three-hour parties are available
- Size—parties are priced to include up to 15 children, and can include a maximum of 30 for an additional fee
- Activity—focus on one activity or combine two
- Food—guests are responsible for bringing their own food and beverages
There are a variety of options for birthday parties. All include a party room with tables and chairs, a YMCA host and guest passes:
- Gym Party - Member $130 Non Member $155
- Pool Party – Member $140 Non Member $165
- Bounce House Party – Member $160 Non Member $185
- Combo Party (1 hour of meeting space and 2 activities) – Member $195 Non Member $225
- Theme Party (i.e. Craft, Yoga, Zumba and Super Hero, etc.) – Member $165 Non Member $190
No longer booking birthday parties for dates after October 20, 2019.
Feel free to bring your own cake, goodie bags and decorations—all are allowed in your private party room. If you do choose to decorate, you’ll be responsible for putting them up and taking them down.
For parties that include time in the pool:
- Kids should come to the party with their swimsuit on under their clothes
- Before entering the pool, children will need to pass a three- to five-minute swim test, or be within arm’s reach of a supervising adult while in the pool
- Regular diapers may not be worn in the pool—swim diaper and plastic pants are required for children who aren’t potty trained
- Additional requirements may apply
Start planning your party today—get more details from Family Engagement at 612-371-8768.