Our highly trained instructors give kids and teens a safe, supportive environment for learning the fundamentals of tumbling. Tumblers work on balance, flexibility and routines, building from basic moves to more advanced techniques for older kids. All classes are grouped by age and ability. See the White Bear Area Y sports schedule
- Classes: each eight-week session is $65 for members and $90 for non-members.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Center at 612-230-9622.
Session 5, October 22 - December 23
Online class registration is open through October 30.
Tips and preparation for parents and guardians
- You can also register in person at Member Services
- Have your child bring water and wear active wear and tennis shoes
- Each child will receive a Y T-shirt
- The Y will provide all necessary equipment
- Arrive on time
- Have your child use the restroom before class begins
- Remain in the building throughout the entire class
- Show a photo ID or driver’s license as you enter the building if you’re not a member of the Y