Kids will learn basic fundamental skills involved in a variety of sports including basketball, soccer, track and field, flag football, volleyball, and futsal soccer. Emphasis will be placed on core skills of each sport. As kids develop their athletic talents, they also build character, values and confidence through teamwork and discipline.
- Classes: each eight-week session is $65 for members and $90 for non-members.
Questions? Contact our Customer Service Center at 612-230-9622.
Session 4, August 19 - October 13
Online class registration is open July 2 through August 19.
Tips and preparation for parents and guardians
- You can also register in person at Member Services
- Have your child bring water and wear active wear and tennis shoes
- Each child will receive a Y T-shirt
- The Y will provide all necessary equipment
- Arrive on time
- Have your child use the restroom before class begins
- Remain in the building throughout the entire class
- Show a photo ID or driver’s license as you enter the building if you’re not a member of the Y