What are the Courts?
There are four options for students wishing to learn more about the courts system: Trial Court for 9th grade participants, Court of Appeals for 10th grade participants, District Court is available for those in 10th-12th grade, and Supreme Court remains an option for folks in grades 11 and 12.
Check here to find your case assignment and your partner. These assignments are updated regularly. Check in with your youth officers or your Delegation Director if you have any questions.
Get Ready to be in the Courts
- Supreme Court Case 18-001 – PC v. State of MN
- Supreme Court Case 18-002 – Ant v. Minnesota
- Supreme Court Case 18-003 – PATI v. Johnson
- Supreme Court Case 18-004 – State of MN v. Vang
Court of Appeals
- Court of Appeals Intro
- Case Analysis Worksheet
- Case 1 – Bixby v. Thompson
- Case 2 – Kaufmann v. ISD 84