What are the Courts?
There are four options for students wishing to learn more about the courts system: Trial Court for 9th & 10th grade participants, Court of Appeals for 9th & 10th grade participants, District Court is available for those in 11th & 12th grade, and Supreme Court remains an option for folks in grades 11th & 12th grade.
Check here to find your case assignment and your partner. These assignments are updated regularly. Check in with your youth officers or your Delegation Director if you have any questions.
Get Ready to be in the Courts
- Supreme Court Case 19-001 – State of MN v. Redd
- Supreme Court Case 19-001 Reference Materials
- Supreme Court Case 19-002 – Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Mullins
- Supreme Court Case 19-002 Reference Materials
- Supreme Court Case 19-003 – Mytton v. State of MN
- Supreme Court Case 19-003 Reference Materials
- Supreme Court Case 19-004 – State of MN v. Wickes and Peters
- Supreme Court Case 19-004 Reference Materials
Court of Appeals